Design/Build - Our Process
After meeting with all of the project decision makers, Kirkpatrick's Construction provides a complimentary ballpark estimate and feasibility study. Our goal is to listen and understand your objectives and to answer any questions you may have. We want you to see your project in 3D color renderings and to be comfortable with the final design before any construction takes place.
If Kirkpatrick's Construction is a good fit for the project and after the scope of work has been mutually defined, we provide you with a design agreement that specifies all requirements. Our design services are completed in two phases:
Design - Phase One
- Measure and photograph the existing space.
- Check zoning.
- Check existing electrical, mechanical and structural systems.
- Consult with you to explore design options and revise working plans.
- Provide conceptual plans based on your aesthetic, functional, and investment criteria.
- Clarify minimum/maximum investment budget to delineate scope of construction.
Design - Phase Two
- Hold an on-site walk-through with our trade partners to review approved design.
- Assist you in selecting finishes and specifying products.
- Prepare comprehensive fixed-price construction contract.
- Upon receipt of the requested construction deposit, place your project on our production schedule.
- Submit approved construction documents for permitting purposes.
Contact us email@example.com to learn more about our services and how we can help you add value to your home.